Sunday, February 10, 2008

Random Sunday Stuff

- Great Sunday today...We continue to have more and more new people show up on Sundays

- Every time I see Pebble Beach on t.v. it makes me want to go and live in carmel, ca

- Saw my first roller hockey game last night. All i can say is, "ducks fly together in the flying v!!"

- Check out Newsweek's article on Dr. Timothy Keller called, "the smart shepherd," in this week's magazine. wow. Also- his book comes out this week and I am totally excited.

- The past week has me wondering...Where does snot come from?

- Already excited about our Wednesday night service this week. It is going to be SICK!!!

- Praying for my friend and his wife this weekend.

- I really really want the writer's strike to be over

1 comment:

Caleb Land said...

Thanks for the prayers man.