Monday, February 4, 2008

Note Taking


This is pretty random but I think it does serve a purpose.

I started a new philosophy in 2008, to never have a meeting in my office that does not involve my taking notes in my journal. Nothing over the top, just jotting down thinking points as I go along. It has proved to be invaluable!

I am able to look back and actually remember details of the conversation and know what was talked about and can approach things with a much clearer sense of what's going on instead of the general idea that I gained from having 4 or 5 previous meetings information on my mind.

For those interested, I like to rock the moleskin lined journal notebook. It has a folder for keeping little things and is lined to where I don't feel as bad for writing in the small script that has become my trademark.

No comments: