Friday, February 8, 2008

Mystery Reader

Today I was the MYSTERY READER at Lane's school. It was awesome. Her kids are really cool, down to Earth, and her classroom is totally awesome and creative. I love how she is going about inspiring kids to love learning instead of just making them regurgitate material. (like most of my classroom experience in seminary)

Being at her school today also made me think more about the BIG picture. The big picture is...

1.) More than just kids whose parents make 7 figures

2.) More than about competing with ipods and wii's for the attention of students

3.) All about letting people know you care

4.) More real life than ministry life

- I loved it and hope I get to do it again soon.

1 comment:

keith said...

1) Did you use sound effects?

2) You my good man are now linked!