Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Laws of Attractional

This is just a quick note to the world of ministry folks who, I think have gotten a little bit out of hand lately.

1.) Mark Driscoll, is really pretty cool. I like his preaching, I think what he is doing in the Seattle and church planting community is really something special. I like most of his views on scripture and his worldview is pretty much straight down the line Biblical. That being said, he is not a diety...so take down the golden image.

2.) I don't really like people who whine. This is specifically aimed towards all of the guys who like to whine about all the attractional churches who have more people than they do coming to their church. If you don't like it, or are jealous, then just say so, but don't blame it on other pastors/churches.

3.) While we are on the subject...I want to know who made it cool to be a church analyzer. I think the only person who is both capable and qualified to analyze other churches and how they are doing is he/she who has reached EVERY single person in their community and within hearing distance.

Whew!!! That feels much better. If that doesn't apply to you, then just read on.

Peace.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like your attitude!!! Keep going!