Monday, February 11, 2008

Maunday Morning


No matter what stage of life, I think I will always hate Monday mornings for the rest of my days.

Here's what's on my radar for this week...

- Looking for extra-creative stuff for ReMix on Wednesday night

- Speaking of (above) I need to find a really creative person to add to our team

- Ready to read Timothy Keller's book soon!

- Valentine's day is on Thursday...I really am excited. Last year I gave Lane a house, so this year I am going to have to work extra hard to top that.

- My goal is to have all of my tax stuff done BEFORE March 1 this year.

- Please pray that this is the week that I get back to 100% physically. ( I feel like it's been a while)

- Great CD...IN A VALLEY, BY THE SEA by Hillsong United. Their new EP that you need to download directly from their website TODAY.

- Also- I'm not wearing socks today...it's my way of petitioning Spring to get here early this year.

2 comments:

mpstrick said...

I've been enjoying that CD for a few months now. My favorites are 'You Deserve' and 'Second Chance'.

Brett Moore said...

absolutely man. i think "to know your name," could be one of the most powerful songs i've heard this year.