Monday, March 19, 2007

r-e-v

yesterday might have been one of the longest but coolest days of my life. i left the hotel (because i still don't have a house, but will on fri.) at 8, left crossroads at 11, went to tn. got ordained at one of the coolest services that i have ever had a chance to be apart of because my dad and i got ordained together, then came back to jason's house to stay. lane got up at 4:30 and i have been up since.

mad props to jason for the great challenge he gave at the ordination.

also: how cool for me to be in a room with a modern day patriarch. my grandfather is really one of those guys whose legacy of faith has reached down through multiple generations. feels good to be apart of history.

all that to say, i love my wife, she is cooler than i could ever dream of being. i also love that the people in my life are great influencers for the kingdom.

peace out from the atl.

1 comment:

Laura E. Moore said...

hey rev... feel grown up yet? just wanted to let you know that i'm so dang proud of you. and love you tons.