Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tuesday Highlights

worked out like a champ this morning

great prayer meeting with Dewayne (still weird that he has the same first name as my dad)

they are doing radon testing in my office - THAT'S why I have this cough?!

staff meeting - Dan Berry - "the further you are from the problem (David and Goliath) the less likely you are to buy into the negative energy that surrounds it. He absolutely brought me to tears with his story about his wife Shelley.

creative meeting - great stuff for tomorrow night. i can't tell you, it's a secret!!

Bobby Raulerson - HS intern had his last day today, he is going to be a youth pastor in Orlando at a schweet church. God really is at work all over the place

Impromtu basketball game tonight- I have to be careful: way too competitive. In my defense some of the calls were just bush league.

Books currently on the list of "now reading" - organic God: surprisingly intuitive and easy to flow through. I'll let you know when I get done, - living by the book: thick, maybe the most important book on sermon prep this year, - stumbling in happiness: why and what of happiness (recommended by dave)

I think I might want a typewriter, just to be old school. Where do I get one + correction tape??

Sermon writing - now until late in the noche.

peace out peeps.

No comments: