Sunday, March 2, 2008

Off to Indy

Getting ready to leave for a seriously quick trip to Indianapolis, IN.

- Jason and I are going to speak to a few other youth pastors about student ministry stuff. It should be fun. Always fun to talk ministry with new people. I never leave without a new and fun idea.

- Staying in Indy for less that 24 hours. Getting back late tomorrow night!

- My flight itinerary is insane: A direct flight to Indy from ATL is only 1 hour and 40 minutes. I will fly 2 hours to Philadelphia, PA, wait and hour, then fly 2 more hours to Indy after that! No wonder this industry is in serious peril.

- Psyched about the next week of our Choose your Own Adventure series on Wednesday!!

- Waiting on my new book from Howard Hendricks. It should get to ATL. before I get back.

- See you Tuesday!

No comments: