Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thursdays are my favorite

- basketball game tonight. we started off strong but have lost the last two games. our record is 1-2 but i think we have a chance to get the "w" tonight. if you'd like to come and see our game...tonight, 6:30 p.m. HCA high school gym.

- last night seems like a blur already. finished our CHOOSE series and now are moving on to the greatness. records will be broken.

- really glad anson is here. learning from him already.

- excited about sweet 16. hoping Tennessee has a snowball's chance in a microwave.

- feeling better about life today. thanks to wife-0.

3 comments:

Laura E. Moore said...

i know you check your blog before facebook or myspace and since you don't ANSWER YOUR PHONE, i figured this would be the best way to reach you. so: CALL ME. I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU. AND I WANT TO TALK TO YOU. AND IT'S FRIDAY...YOU PROMISED ON TUESDAY... BUT I LOVE YOU. and i should probably stop shouting.

Grandaddy said...

hey from granddaddy!

Grandaddy said...

I am in His hands. Thank you for your prayers. Your mom just brought me an apple pie. I love you both. Grandaddy