Tuesday, March 25, 2008

New Stuff

- I am officially not one of those bloggers who just goes on "kicks" (you know who you are JB)

- I threw up last night for the first time in 3 years. Wow, TMI? I think so.

- Read "The Shack," again on Sunday- really messes me up. More so a second time through.

- Really excited about tomorrow night- Last night of CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE - Parents. (I'm not a parent, I know. But I can read.)

- Spoke at Central Middle School in Carrolton, GA last Thursday. (4 hours of driving for 20 min. of talking.) It was awesome!! Lane's grandmother made me homemade biscuits and jam for Breakfast!!

- Speaking at North Gwinnett High School on Thursday morning.

- In a major turn- last year we weren't even allowed in the school- me and the boys are going to do a CRCT pep rally for the ENTIRE Creekland Middle School student body April 14. 3,500 students: WHOA!!! God is undeniably the coolest! Pray we don't fall flat.

- Last words- "CALL TO GREATNESS!" Tune in soon for more details.

peace out.

B.

1 comment:

Laura E. Moore said...

you're a dork. a dork that never remembers to return phone calls. but, you're my favorite dork that never remembers to return phone calls and i love you more than anything in this whole world...including gummy bears that come in the gold package...and that's a whole dang lot.