Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday Morning Reflections

* Friday night we had a huge crowd at ReMix. We dismissed too early, had to bring them back and dismiss again. it was like trying to brush fire ants off.

* Sunday Morning here at 12Stone was amazing. PK threw down the hammer. "If you get up and leave in the middle of a service, when you get to your car and leave the parking lot, don't bother coming back." -Pastor Kevin

* At the end of small groups yesterday we did the macarena, the cha-cha, the chicken dance, and the electric slide all because our main service can't seem to get it together and end a service on time.

* I'm kinda scared about that last comment that I wrote. I love working here.

* If you scrolled past the youtube video, go back and watch it.

* Dan Reiland is giving us an ice cream party on Wednesday night, that must be a good thing. He is the best boss I've ever had.

* I went to Auburn Church last night, a new partner of Northpoint. At the first service, they had more than 400 people. Pretty amazing to think about how big God's work is and that I get to be apart of it.

1 comment:

keith said...

Hola Papi!
I've missed you. Welcome back - I had given up on you.