Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Summer Lovin'

One of the reasons that i love summer so much is that summer has become my time to dream. Last year at this time i was dreaming of the day God would deliver me from the place where i was being taught lessons on humility, courage, and perserverance. This summer i find myself delivered. Delivered to a great place where Lane and I are both happy, where we have friends, where we just feel altogether better about life. I am still learning to let go of pride, to have courage, and to perservere, but things are going pretty well. That being said, it is summer and so here are the things that i am dreaming about.

1.) Running: Right now my plan is to run a 1/2 marathon this fall. Late October. Then on to the big dog- a full marathon in early 2008. (No really, I'm serious.)
2.) Creatively- I have so many things to think through right now, what to do, what to call it, how should it look, what should it sound like, what do we do when we get there, if we do will it be good, can we last?
3.) California- I want to go so bad, I just can't stand it some days.
4.) Starbucks- it just hit me, i need some caffiene.

Anyway, off to the coffee shop. And to dream.

holla.

No comments: