Saturday, June 9, 2007

back and black (and blue)

got back from camp last night. amazing!! it is always cool and refreshing for me to spend a week just with my ms kids. always amazed to see what they can do when they let God unleash in their lives. saw some great life decisions made and had the privelige of walking through the plan of salvation and seeing some students come to Christ. Chase was a great experience...even though i didn't have cell phone or internet for a week. (man, am i addicted) my favorite part of camp is always seeing the quiet kids become the ones who just will not shut up...ever. hahaha. anyway, i am so proud to be called to ministry. there is not a better job in the whole stinkin' world. just had a great birthday day with my wife. she is my fav. all that to say glad that the brusing is over and that i have time to let my now older body heal.

No comments: