Monday, December 29, 2008

new book...

lane and i are reading this awesome book..

uncensored grace by my new author/boyfriend jud wilhite.

love this quote, you'll love the book:

"When I realized the value I have in God's eyes, it changed me. I began to reimagine myself as one loved deeply by God, irrespective of what I felt. I am loved before, during, and after my sin. I am loved when I feel unworthy. I am loved in spite of myself. I wanted approval from others to validate my worth, I wanted to show everyone I could make something of myself, I wanted to become someone. But that day I realized I would never find what I searched for because I already had it. I had to personally embrace God's grace in a life-transforming way."

enjoy...also, go buy this freakin' awesome book!!!!

No comments: