Thursday, May 1, 2008

First day of May-O

Today is the first day of May, so... let's start with some random randomness

- Last night we broke our world record at ReMix. 310 people in the world's largest tickle fight. How was it? It looked like someone had shot a bee hive with a shotgun. But it was really fun.

- 30 new Christians from last night. God moved and it seems that he can use anyone and anything to accomplish his purposes.

- 2/3 of the way filled up for summer camp already.

- Only 3 more basketball games left. praise the Lord!!

- On a related note, I start playing baseball on June 2. (I know, I'm like Deion Sanders..which tragically, none of my students know who he is.

- Reading a great book right now, "Humility," by Andrew Murray

- Really wishing that facebook hadn't added that chat feature...now it takes twice as long to write a message! haha

- Getting ready for the GROUP conference in June at headquarters. Denver is such a cool place and I haven't been back since I interned at Focus on the Family. I am planning on reconnecting with some old pals while I'm there.

- Actually excited about movie season this year. Indiana Jones, Iron Man, and more promise to make this summer a non tragic threequal like last summer was.

- Favorite new game of 2008 - Cornhole. I love it.

1 comment:

Laura E. Moore said...

baseball!!?? seriously, that's awesome. love you. miss you more.