Thursday, April 24, 2008

Right Now

Right now...

- There are 1000 upcoming 6th graders from Creekland Middle School sitting in our Worship Experience Center for school orientation. (Creekland was just named #1 largest Middle School in GA, and #4 largest in the United States) It's 2 miles from our church.
- I am wondering if falling out of a moving golf cart will dibilitate me for life. But it will make a scweet camp promo video.

- I am missing my team's first basketball game of the season.

- I am working on my 60th work hour of the week. It's been a good one.

- I have successfuly taught my first Next Generation team leadership lesson. Totally freaked me out, but went great!

- I am on my way to finally get some good food before tonight's office!!

- I am tired of writing this blog post.

No comments: