Tuesday, July 3, 2007

In spite of...

So my wife has a blog. An awesome one. We really are a digital family. Anyway, she is a little discouraged to find that there have been fewer comments lately. This is really sad. Her thoughts are so great. Thought provoking, interesting, and very well written....how could anyone not read this great stuff??!!

This got me thinking, why do we do it? Why do we blog? Is it to help? To just get it out of our system? To feel postmodern?

I really hope you check out her page at: http://lanedmoore@blogspot.com

enjoy!


Also- my friend Keith Watson- church planter and soon to be pastor of City Church in Macon, GA was recently added to the Macon top 5 under 40 leaders of Macon Magazine. I'm so proud, I just hope Sanders doesn't get jealous..after all he grew up in the woods.

2 comments:

Lane Moore said...

thanks for the advertisement babe. no worries...even if no one reads I think I'll keep going at it. I think it's a modern day form of therapy. love you so much.

keith said...

I love you too babe!
Top 5 - Top 5 - Top 5 ! ! ! !
I'm in.
On a sad note, now that I'm in, what do I do?