Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ray Boltz...You've got to be kidding me!!!


I'll admit it. I have been to a Ray Boltz concert. I even raised my fist high in the air when he sang my favorite hit, "the anchor holds." Years later, when I should have known better, I was moved to tears when a Honduran pastor that I was serving with on a mission trip decided to sing our group the song, "thank you," our last night in the country.

But all this to say, I thought that I would never blog about or read blogs about Ray Boltz again...at least apart from the "stuff christians like," satirical site.

But today I hear about this. Ray Boltz has come out of the closet to announce his personal life to the world. I am blown away. Shocked. Really.

You can read about the story in Christianity Today

No comments: