Thursday, October 4, 2007

What I learned today...


Today was the first day of Catalyst. It was amazing. I am continuing to see how much I learn just from taking a break and being poured into for a day by other leaders instead of doing all the pouring. I had a chance to see what God has in store for me over the next year.

The thing that I take away from this day is actually a verse of scripture. Can you believe it??!! A verse from a new and futuristic conference? Yes. Francis Chan, the man, delivered what I think is one of the best sermons I have ever heard.

1 Corinthians 16:13 - It's time to be a man!!

Also- Shane Claiborne is very inspirational. Listening to him and his MANIFESTO makes me think that I really do have a chance to get a book published some day. Sorry, I think I would just like to see him and Driscoll go for a few rounds.

HAHAHAHA....anyway, more updates coming later.

B.

Also- I love my wife, she just made me cookies!!

No comments: